Situated 210km south of Perth in WA, the Donnybrook Motel Motor Lodge is a family run, single story, idyllic motel offering clean comfortable spacious rooms at affordable rates. Close to local shops and walking distance to Donnybrook's famous apple fun park.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Most rooms also have with a microwave
- Extra crockery available on request
The linen in each room is crisp and clean, each suite is serviced on a daily basis with fresh towels and soap provided.
Breakfast is available to be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room or in our dining room located next to the office. You can choose from a tasty cooked or continental breakfast, seven days a week from 6.30am to 8.45am.
'Sam’s Dining Room' is open Monday to Thursday for dinner or you may have your meal delivered to your room.
Check in on-site at reception between 1.00pm and 8.30pm. Arrangements may be made for early or late arrivals by prior contact.
There is free on-site car parking near each unit with extra parking for visitors and ample parking for trailers with bikes.
The swimming pool is open in the summer months starting lat and ending at the end of March. Barbecue facilities are also available.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS AND THINGS TO DO
- Apple Fun Park the largest free entry fun park in Australia
- The Memorial Hall in Donnybrook is a delightful old building built in 1919 from local Donnybrook sandstone. Originally built as a dedication to the soldiers who lost their lives in World War I.
- Take a leisurely walk along one of our walk trail’s
- The markets are on every 3rd Saturday.
- Visit our wineries and sample award winning wines (Wine glasses available at reception to relax and enjoy your wine)
- Check out Policeman’s Way a private collection of police memorabilia
- November is Donnybrook Food and Wine festival (free entry)
- Easter the famous Apple Festival
- Drive 30 minutes south west to Busselton home of the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Walk the full length of the Jetty or catch the train to the end and experience the underwater observatory.
- It is a 20 minute drive to Ferguson Valley where you will find the famous Gnomesville, the Moody Cow Brewery also numerous wineries and restaurants all with magnificent country views.
- Balingup is a short drive south with cafes and craft shops August is the Famous Medieval Carnival held every year.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Donnybrook, and we look forward to seeing you soon!